UI / UX Designer
What you will do ...
- As the first creative member of the team, you will define critical aspects of our existing and upcoming products, including user experience and interface, visual identity and branding.
- You will report to the head of Design
- Your primary mission will be to deliver UI and UX designs that delight client's customer both visually and in terms of usability on multiple platforms i.e. website and apps. , and to collaborate with the product and engineering teams to ensure a smooth and accurate execution.
- You will become a technical expert of the product.
Must have ...
- The ideal candidate has a passion for user-centric design, an eye for detail, and a strong understanding of the design process. We will look to your expertise as we build our company.
- Strong design sensibilities (visual, motion and interaction) and attention to detail required
- Strong hands on experience on UX development
- Good understanding of web layouts and color combinations
Nice to have
Close to the perfection ...
- You are from Tier 1 school of design or your skills should compensate.
- Fair knowledge about current web trends
- Strong Skills in photoshop and fireworks
What we offer
A good job in a young and dynamic team
A full time job, with an attractive salary package in a small team of smart people. You will start contract with a full technical and functional training. If you are passionate, motivate and flexible apply for this job, you will certainly join the best company ever. Because of our constant growth, we're now looking for people to reinforce our team of enthusiastic